Severodonetsk, Luhansk oblast,
pr. Central, 59-а,
Full-time and part-time study modes are available for foreign students based on the documents confirming previous education, received no earlier than 10 years before the date of application for admission to the Ukrainian educational institutions (except for applications for PhD, doctoral or postgraduate degrees).
Foreigners and persons without citizenship staying in Ukraine legally have the right to higher education, except for the right to higher education at the expense of the state budget of Ukraine and local budgets, unless otherwise stipulated by international treaties ratified by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
Foreigners who have received complete secondary education in foreign schools with the Ukrainian language, and foreign Ukrainians are admitted to V.Dahl EUNU based on entrance examinations provided by admission regulations of V.Dahl EUNU within set quotas on recommendations of national cultural Ukrainian societies and Ukrainian diplomatic missions abroad.
Foreigners, for which the Admissions Committee of V.Dahl EUNU established the necessity of language training before basic training, take such training at the preparatory department of V. Dahl EUNU.
Documents are admitted from July 1, 2016 to November 15, 2016; admission of students – not later than November 15, 2016.
DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- application form;
- original and copy of the document confirming previous education;
- original and copy of the document (annex to certificate of education), which contains information about an applicant’s academic performance;
- copy of birth certificate;
- medical health certificate, verified by an official health authority of the country from which the foreigner has come and issued not later than two months before leaving for study in Ukraine;
- copy of the passport of a foreigner or a document certifying a person without citizenship;
- valid health insurance (except for foreigners who have come from countries with which agreements on free emergency medical care are signed);
- six 60×40 (mm) photos;
- copy of the certificate of foreign Ukrainian (if applicable).