Entrance Requirements for International Students   Print

International students can apply for studying in full-time and part-time departments based on the documents of previous education, which should not be outdated (no more than 10 years from the date of issue, except of the postgraduate and doctoral study)

Foreigners and stateless persons legally staying in Ukraine have the right to obtain higher education, except of the education at the expense of the State Budget of Ukraine or local budgets. Exceptions are available only according to additional international agreements approved by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.

Foreigners who have completed general secondary education in foreign schools with the study of the Ukrainian language, and foreign Ukrainians are admitted to  the entrance exams provided by the rules of the Admission Committee within the established quotas on the recommendations of national cultural Ukrainian societies and diplomatic missions of Ukraine abroad.

Foreigners who require additional language courses have trainings at the Preparatory Department of V.Dahl EUNU.

Admission documents:

•  Application form
•  The original and a copy of the document of previous education;
•  The original and a copy of the document (annex to the document on education), which contains information about the progress in academic courses;
•  A copy of the birth certificate;
•  Medical certificate of health status, certified by the official health authority of the country from which the foreigner arrived, and issued no later than two months before leaving for study in Ukraine;
•  A copy of the foreigner’s passport or stateless identity document;
•  A valid health insurance policy (no more than 2-month expiration of the document till the arrival to Ukraine)
•  6 photos 60 x 40 mm;
•  A copy of the Ukrainian foreign identity card (if available).


Documents, specified in subparagraphs 2-6 must be translated into Ukrainian and notarised.
Documents must be certified in the country of issue in the manner officially used in that country for such certification, and legalised by the relevant foreign diplomatic mission of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine.